Monday 29 February 2016

The Disappearance

                                                 The Disappearance


One day there was a naughty boy named Michael, he has been a naughty boy since he was a year 1. This year he is a year 4 student his mother has told him if he is a good boy for the whole year he would get whatever he wants but if he didn’t he would not get whatever he wants, “ Ok mum I promise I will be good for the whole year” said Michael


When school started he was a very bad boy still, His teacher sent him to the office but he saw a light, it was an angel he looked very cross “ You have lied to your mother” said the angel,
“ About what a stinky sock” replied Michael, “ You will regret this”. The Angel left “ Whatever I don’t believe any of that nonsense” said Michael.


When he went to the office he saw the two office ladies. he went to tell them about what he did but they just disappeared just like that. He saw the principal Mr Big Bottom “ hey Mr Big Bottom have you seen the office laddies” asked Michael, he looked at the office and then he looked back at the principal then he wasn’t there. He realised everything started to disappear he was afraid that he will disappear as well.


He ran back to class and each and everyone of them were disappearing individually even the teacher, he was so afraid he thinks it was because of the promise to his mother. “I think I know why people are disappearing it is because I told my mum I will be good for the whole year I need to fix this fast” said Michael.

He ran back to the office but then he saw the light again, it was the angel “ See what you have done Michael this is all your fault for lying to your mother” said the angel “ Ok I promise I will be good “ replied Michael “ Are you sure ?” said the angel “yes” he cried. “ Alright your decision is final everything will go back to normal“ said the angel “ I will be good I will be good I will be good “ cried Michael. The Angel done his spell to make everything go back to normal.

From now on Michael will always be good and he will never lie to his mother or anyone at all.
“ Michael your teacher said you have been very good from the beginning of the year to the end of the year” said Michael’s Mother “ Yeap” replied Michael. So from now on Michael has learned his lesson that he will never lie.
                                                               The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.